Monday, March 14, 2011

AIRLINE TICKETS SALE????


I happen to browse on my fb account a post from Philippine airlines. (please see post I copied from their wall)
The PAL 70th Anniversary Sale is on! Book one-way Luzon/Visayas for as low as P570 and Mindanao P870! Travel period is from June 1 to August 31, 2011. Visit www.philippineairlines.com for details.

I hurriedly open the website and tried to check any sale ticket to and from Busuangga or Caticlan or any destination but I couldn't find anything. They're on sale but I couldn't find any with amount not more than a thousand. Is this some kind of a so so promotion? On sale but the prices were still the same?Where was the sale here? Tickets worth 2000 plus? Wherein in their web it says 500plus to any Luzon or Visayas destination? One day sale, March 15, today is still March 15 and it's only 9 in the morning but sale tickets can't be found even at this early... Does travel agencies already bought those sale tickets for their business? I dunno what to say... I just utter tsk tsk tsk...

No comments:

Post a Comment