Thursday, May 24, 2012

Of Being Sexy and Fashionable Despite the Size


We're social animals whether we admit it or not, especially us, women. We want to be recognized, we want to be approved by the crowd. No matter how we deny the need to be accepted by society, still we like to be "in". Only hypocrites will say "This is me, accept me for who I am."
We all like to be liked, but there are factors that makes us feel as an outcast or perhaps something that trigger our insecurities and eat out our self- confidence. I for one, will admit that I perhaps crossed that path in my life.
For sometime, I was feeling really bad about my weight. Well, I was born healthy with a huge appetite, as in a HUGE appetite. So it's not a shock that I  grew bigger and BIGGER. Some people insensitive about my feelings been calling me names that hurts. It felt horrible. I felt so insecure that I just make myself unnoticed which is an effort because how could you not noticed a big BIG girl like me :) . For once, I felt out of the crowd.
Then I just woke up one day, telling myself "I don't want these anymore. I'm gonna live." (drama mode)
At first I thought, being big gives me an excuse not to dress up. I just wear so so clothes, not minding how awful I look. But I came to realized that this should not hinder me to be fashionable and sexy despite the size.

First thing, first. "I'm BIG... So what?"- I'll wear clothes I want. I can be sexy even with the bumps.hehehe. Confidence and how you carry yourself is the key. :)
Next, Show what you've got. Highlight the highlights. - Let's just say, you've got curves (just many curves) fine, but you also have something you can bragged about. If you've got nice legs, show it. You have a cute face, then put some make-ups. Enhanced your good points and you'll see the big difference :)
Third, Enjoy and have a life. -  Well, this is the important part. Just enjoy, have fun. Being big is not an excuse to slouch. You could engaged into sports and any active lifestyle. Just enjoy and have fun. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment