Friday, June 22, 2012

WHO am I???

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. 

-Bruce Lee

=====================================================================

Who am I? I was always asking this question to myself for quite some time... It is one of the reason why I chose "The Quirky Pinay" to be my blog name. 

According to Urbandictionary : 
Quirky : 

                Having a peculiar character. Standing out from the crowd for the sake of it
             Uncoventional, suprising, odd

I believe everyone has their own peculiar character.I am no exception. In a way I am different from the usual girls, I mean, woman of my age... I even consider myself eccentric at times (hehehe). I don't usually conform to the norms of our society and I celebrate my individuality with so much gusto :)

One day you could see me in a posh hotel eating dinner


or at the streets eating fishballs


and the next day on top of the mountain, drinking with my friends.



You could see me walking at the red carpet


In flashy clothes and glamour





but believe me, I love laidback life and I'm not afraid to get down and dirty :)




and be unfashionable






















You could see me partying all night with my girl friends



or my boy friends... nyek :)


and then next you could see me bonding with the kids


or the kids at heart.

I can be seen tough and lady like











or even like a kid @ play.









I am a complexity of things... So now, I'm asking... Who am I? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment